Why get a Reduced Prescription.
How to Improve Your Eyesight:
Q: Are Optometrists trained to provide reduced Prescriptions?
A: No, Optometrists are professionally trained to provide 20-20 eyesight using prescription lenses.
Optometrists are not trained in the nervous system aspects of vision or on the the impact the lenses they prescribe have on the nervous system.
Q: How much are reduced lenses going to cost me?
A: THEY SAVE YOU Hundreds and Hundreds of Dollars.
Many people are worried about the expense, but reduced lenses save you money in three very important ways.
1. With less of a curvature requirement, you no longer require expensive high-index lenses.
2. With the education of what kind of lenses you need and what your numbers mean, you can order you glasses on-line which saves you the expense of fancy showrooms and commissioned sales staff.
3. The average cost of a good pair of lenses on-line is only $20-$40.00, you can't go wrong! ... and return policies of on-line companies are very good.
The first reason to get a reduced prescription from what is normally prescribed is to reverse the trend to higher prescriptions and improve your eyesight.
You do not need 20-20 to legally drive whether you are in Canada, US or Europe. Higher prescriptions impact your nervous system, and the higher they get, the more expensive they are.
You can start asking for your eye-glasses to be under prescribed - so that you can ease your nervous system and start improving your eyesight.
The best way to get a reduced prescription, is to do a Prescription review and Lifestyle assessment that assesses whether you are using lenses for the right purpose and get a letter written that will instruct your Optometrist.
Many people use one prescription - for driving and computer - and this causes many problems:
A Prescription Review, Reduction and Referral Letter is an inexpensive and sure way to save money and make sure you have a prescription that will be beneficial for your goals of improvement.
With reduced lenses you save money because you require less of a curvature to be cut into lenses and with the education you receive, you are then able to order lenses on-line, which saves you the expense and overhead of fancy showrooms and commissioned sales staff in Optical Stores. The Average pair of glasses
The second reason to get a reduced prescriptions is that many people don't realize that the overuse of 'full' prescriptions can interrupt eye-teaming (one of the 8 visual skills).
In 75% of cases, full strength lens prescriptions for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism produce stress related to the way patients use their eyes together." Roberto Kaplan O.D. Med
Simply improving eye-teaming brings about an increase in visual acuity and decreased visual stress. But in order decrease visual stress and improve your eye-teaming, you need a reduced prescription.
To see if your Eye Teaming is affected. Watch the free 2 minute Eye Teaming Assessment Video: Are your Eyes Fighting Each Other.
Follow this link: Prescription Reduction Letter to have Summer write you a personal reduction referral letter so you can feel the relief & start with eye-teaming eye-cises
The benefits of integrated Natural Vision Programs:
• Return of 3D vision
• Mind-Body Integration
• Improved Night Vision
• Increased peripheral vision
• Reduction of anxiety & stress
• Decreased sensitivity to light and glare
• Bilateral Brain (and eye) coordination
• Increase of colour sensitivity and vibrancy
• Vision Improvement and/or Clear Natural Vision without glasses. This includes errors of refraction from: Myopia (nearsightedness), Hyperopia (farsightedness), Strabismus, Amblyopia, & Presbyopia