"Chickens raised under COOL WHITE FLOURESCENT Lights have 500% more cholesterol in their eggs"
Articles and Information about Light Effects on Health, Vision and Workplace Performance.
* Visit www.cbc.ca and David Suzukis Series "Lights Out" on the Nature of Things
for a very Informative 2 part series about Health and Light.
Ehanced Visual Acuity for Reading.
I am the owner of a BluemaxTM Full - Spectrum table lamp. I love it. I got it so I could read without strong reading glasses. For the first time in my life I can read and write with ease. Other types of lighting caused eyestrain, headaches and pain throughout my neck and shoulders. Even my husband ended up sneaking his way under my lamp so I bought him one too!
April Mercredi - Calgary, AB
Eliminated Computer Fatiguee & Eye-Strain
Within a short time of trying the BluemaxTM Full-Spectrum lamp, I was amazed! I no longer felt sluggish, fatigued or had eye-strain at my computer. It works so well, I bought another for home. Thank you for supporting this wonderful Innovation.
Barry Campbell - Owner, Roots on Whyte Building, Edtn.
High Colour Rendering, & Detail Work Without Eyestrain. I use my BluemaxTM lamp at work for maximum clarity while tattooing. The colour accuracy of the lamp is unlike any other lamp I have had. It sheds clear uplifting light without glare. Because of its sun-like quality, my clients even enjoy it, they feel rejuvenated even after sitting for several hours. After having this lamp I could never go back to average incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. Clare Moreau, Edmonton
Seeing the Light: Using Full-Spectrum Lighting to Enhance Workplace Performance
by Laurence D. Martel PhD.
is a former member of the faculty of several Universities and business leader who has consulted with Fortune 500 Companies; Intel Xerox, Gulfstream Aerospace, Shell Petroleum, and Kodak are among the companies that have implemented Dr. Martels’ innovative Model of Learnership and Training.
Light, an Under Appreciated Life Nutrient.
SEE BETTER, SLEEP BETTER, FEEL GREAT!
Light Boosts Your Mood in Two Fundamental and quite different ways:
Only 2% of the Nutrients from Light come through the skin - Vitamin D, through the skin. The other 98% of nutrients comes through the eyes!
The light that enters your eyes has an immediate effect on your mood.
Within 30 minutes of being in a very bright environment, you will feel more energetic and light-hearted. You will think more clearly and have a faster reaction time. After only a few days of these light treatments, you will be eating less and having fewer carbohydrate cravings.
In Chapter 18 of his book, Sunlight Could Save Your Life, Dr. Zane R. Kime M.D. describes how body chemistry responds to sunlight or good full-spectrum therapeutic light through the eyes:
DOWNLOAD THE FULL ARTICLE: