Visual Skill #2:
Test Your Eye Teaming
The Finger Gate Test
1. Hold your pointer fingers in a row in front of your nose. The first finger should be 4-6 inches in front of you nose and the next 6-8 inches in front of your first.
2. Look at your closest finger. Breathe.
3. Close one eye, then the other
4. Open Both eyes. If both eyes are balanced and eye-teaming is not interrupted, you should see the "finger gate" - i.e. two identical fingers behind and on either side of the finger you are looking at, one on the left and one on the right.
5. If you see only one finger or if one finger appears and disappears or one finger looks more 'ghostly' than the other, then your eye teaming is compromised.
DON'T WORRY there are some simple and inexpensive ways to improve your eye teaming!
Is Your Eye Teaming Mild, Moderate or Severely compromised?
Take Questionairre COMING SOON
How to Improve Eyesight